Start Date: Position Open -- Start Upon Hire
Contact Information: email@example.com
Location: Flexible - anywhere in the United States
Please Submit: Resume, cover letter, and writing sample or work deliverable example – incomplete applications will not be considered
Experience: 3+ years business experience with some aspect of content production
Do you want to be an integral part of providing transformational educational experiences to professionals at top companies around the world? Do you enjoy producing content and understanding an organization’s business challenges so you can tailor that content to be relevant, practical, and impactful? Are you business-minded and curious to understand the world of sales thinking and application in detail?
If so, this career opportunity may be for you.
RAIN Group is a global sales training and performance improvement company that helps leading organizations improve sales results. Founded in 2002, and headquartered in Framingham, MA, we've experienced significant growth and have established a reputation as a world-leader.
We take our company values seriously: passion; commitment; straightforwardness; openness; analytics; learning; success of others; balance.
The Production Coordinator will report to the Director of Content & Program Development and will have a broad range of responsibilities.
- A "can-do" attitude and commitment to excellence
- Ability to self-motivate, think creatively, and learn quickly
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- A client-first mindset
- Strong conceptual aptitude for business and an intellectual curiosity about sales
- Ability to quickly understand and analyze a situation, and put together compelling content and messaging in written and graphical format
- Strong writing skills with a command of the English language, grammar, and usage, and meticulous editing and proofreading ability
- Excellent organizational and project-management skills
- Detail orientation with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with many moving parts and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated light design aptitude
- General understanding of instructional material and visual communication experience
- Comfort working with and learning new technologies (LMS platforms, training and eLearning authoring tools, project management software)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign or similar software
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint, with the ability to self-learn advanced features as necessary
- Basic HTML skills
- A passion for producing content people love
- Experience working as part of a team, including with operations, salespeople, subject matter experts, consultants, and contractors
You'll be expected to quickly become familiar with all of RAIN Group’s training program materials and intellectual capital. You'll produce content tailored for specific clients, enabling our consultants and facilitators to deliver programs successfully. You'll also support RAIN Group’s sellers by producing winning proposals that reflect each prospect’s unique needs, and support our marketing team with specific projects.
- Develop thorough understanding of RAIN Group's intellectual capital and help us leverage it for client success
- Support sales and delivery in the production of well-constructed, clear and concise client-facing materials
- Configure custom slide decks, workbooks, handouts, and more
- Work closely with sales and subject matter experts to format and produce RFPs, proposals, and discussion documents
- Support the marketing team as needed with visuals and content production
- Follow established processes, work within Asana project management software, and produce content on schedule and at a high caliber
- Other similar content-focused projects as directed for clients or internally (e.g., organization, flow, and layout of web pages)
- Potential growth toward customization and assistance with content development
- Resume, cover letter, and writing sample or work deliverable sample are required. Applications submitted without all three will not be accepted or reviewed.
- 4-year college degree, or at least 3 years of professional experience in an energetic, professional business environment
Candidates must have a strong work ethic, the ability to problem-solve, and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to any situation.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is a competitive salary plus bonus potential based on individual and company performance. We offer health insurance through Tufts Health Plan, dental insurance, 401k plan and a generous mix of all-purpose vacation, sick, and personal days.
Resume, cover letter, and writing sample / work deliverable examples are required. Applications submitted without all documents will not be accepted or reviewed.
No calls or agencies please.