With 2017 right around the corner, most organizations are building strategies to increase revenue, win more sales, and beat their targets in the year ahead.
But with increased competition and product/service commoditization, those same organizations either risk trying "the new, shiny trend" or same-old sales training that just doesn't cut it.
As part of the RAIN Group Center for Sales Research's efforts this year, we learned that the #1 priority for sales leaders is to increase business with existing accounts. In fact, twice as many leaders as four years ago believe the sales growth opportunities are greater than ever. And, indeed, Top Performers in Strategic Account Management are seeing significant revenue, profit, and satisfaction growth in their named accounts.
If you want to learn how to take advantage of the untapped revenue potential in your existing accounts, join Bob Croston, Vice President and Principal Consultant of RAIN Group, for this exclusive webinar. In it, he'll share the major findings of RAIN Group's Top Performance in Strategic Account Management research study for the first time, including 5 recommendations for taking your organization to the next level in 2017.
- What Top Performers in Strategic Account Management do differently than The Rest
- The #1 sales competency across Top Performers, and how the competencies are completely different at less successful organizations
- 3 keys for driving new opportunities and filling the pipeline at existing accounts
- Whether or not a strategic account management process matters at all
- A surprising way to drive new sales and client satisfaction and retention at the same time
If you're looking for ways to drive revenue, increase profits, and improve client satisfaction in the year ahead, this webinar is a must-see.