Selling virtually is a challenge for even the best sellers.
The Virtual Selling Checklist below will help you make the transition to virtual selling as you wrap your head around three key components to success:
- Selling: While many of the principles remain the same (i.e., building rapport, uncovering needs, inspiring with new ideas, building an impact case, etc.), how you go about doing these in a virtual environment is drastically different.
- Meeting technology and experience: From audio and video to lighting and background, you need to manage the experience to make it as seamless and pain-free as possible for your customers.
- Productivity: Working from home opens the door to distractions and disruptions, so it's important to proactively manage your time, environment, and goals.
Click the checklist to enlarge (PDF).
Additional ResourcesIf you're looking for additional resources for succeeding with virtual selling, download the guide below, or:
- Read the article, Virtual Consultative Selling: 8 Things Sellers Must Do
- Enroll in our online, on-demand sales training programs
- Bring custom-tailored virtual sales training to your organization through RAIN Group Digital