RAIN Group, an award-winning global provider of innovative sales training and performance improvement services, is seeking a Director of Client Operations to add to our expanding team.
This is a remote role based in the US.
Do you love tight, organized, efficient systems and processes? Are you highly logical and good at solving problems with colleagues and clients alike? Would you like to be part of the backbone of a fast-moving, industry-leading organization? Can you organize and supervise a team to learn, change, follow consistent processes, and become the best they can be? If so, then we want to hear from you.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly organized, highly efficient, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and a people-person with a client and internal service mindset.
RAIN Group is a global sales training and performance improvement company that helps leading organizations unleash sales performance. Founded in 2002, we've experienced significant growth and have established a reputation as a world-leader in sales training and performance improvement.
We take our company values seriously: client results, excellence at speed, openness, and commitment to others. The Client Operations Director will report directly to the Chief Client Officer and will have a broad range of responsibilities. The position combines operations, team supervisory, and project management responsibilities.
We're looking for a candidate who has a high standard of excellence and a polished and professional approach to their work. This is an excellent opportunity for a "go-giver" who is highly organized, thorough, careful, supportive, and ready to roll up their sleeves and support RAIN Group operations and client initiatives.
- A deep appreciation for, and ability to improve, systems and processes
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- An ability to find solutions, create clarity out of ambiguity, work through challenges, and drive outcomes forward
- A passion for helping and supporting others
- An independent drive that thrives on achievement
- A willingness to adapt to changing needs
Specific skills and background:
- Superior organizational skills
- Process organization, design, and improvement
- Ability to lead organized and effective internal and client meetings
- Makes decisions with logic and consistency
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A strong desire to provide great client service, and inspire a team to do the same
- Attention to detail and the ability to calmly juggle multiple critically important requests
- Experience with learning management systems, Asana, and other technologies is a plus
- Ability to readily learn new software and technologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required
- 4-year college degree
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving; logical
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to any situation
- Business acumen
- 8+ years; operations and supervisory experience necessary
Activities will/may include:
- Supervising a client operations team focused on schedule and logistics across a stable of active, ongoing client projects
- Onboarding and providing ongoing operational support for a subset of larger RAIN Group clients
- Designing and implementing process improvements
- Facilitator assignment, scheduling, and operations
- Ensuring an exceptional participant experience across client engagements
- Closely and carefully managing all aspects of client engagements using Asana project management software
- Supporting RAIN Group’s client engagement management, account leader, and delivery team to ensure their success with each client
- Special projects and improvement efforts as they arise
- Handling other ad hoc requests, both internal and for clients, as they arise
Please apply on LinkedIn. Applications submitted without all documents will not be accepted or reviewed.
No calls or agencies please.