Want to make more sales? Start by having better conversations.
Think about it. You spent months chasing a senior decision maker or prospect, making calls, and sending e-mails, and they finally agreed to sit down with you. You invested significant amounts of time, effort, energy and—sometimes considerable—resources to win them over.
And now you find yourself in a room with a senior executive. Now what?
In this video, I explain my five-step process for ensuring you have great sales meetings that are virtually guaranteed to lead to a next meeting. Five angles you must cover if you want to connect with your buyer, build your relationship, get to the heart of the issue, and secure commitment for follow-up.
Watch this video to find out:
- How focusing on the person (not just the title) can help you stand out from your competitors (and pretty much everyone else in the room)
- Why when you focus on discovering pain, you’re missing at least two-thirds of the story
- What senior executives really want from you (hint: it’s not just asking "discovery questions")
- Why scenarios are your friend when it comes to getting your prospect to take action and stick with their commitments
- How to over-deliver in such a way that your prospect will be excited about getting started and working with you