RAIN Group, an award-winning global provider of innovative sales training and performance improvement services, is seeking a Vice President of Client Results to add to our expanding team.
This is a remote role based in the US.
Are you a leader in sales, sales enablement, or sales training looking for a leadership position at a world-leading in sales training and performance improvement company? Can you lead a team focused on solution crafting, education design, and delivery, and coaching? Can you teach sales and sales management at a high level to clients in a variety of industries? If so, we want to talk to you.
RAIN Group is a global sales training and performance improvement company that helps leading organizations unleash sales performance. Founded in 2002, we've experienced significant growth and have established a reputation as a world-leader in sales training and performance improvement.
We take our company values seriously: client results, excellence at speed, openness, and commitment to others.
The Vice President, Client Results will report directly to the Chief Client Officer and will have a broad range of responsibilities. The position combines leading the North American delivery, facilitation, and client engagement management teams.
We're looking for a candidate who has a high standard of excellence who can be credible with senior leaders and managers, subject matter experts, and experienced client management teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a leader who is highly organized, thorough, careful, supportive, and ready to roll up their sleeves and support RAIN Group client teams and client initiatives.
Specific skills and background:
- Client-focused education and change management program design following our core structures
- Scoping, team, and time management and organization; managing to proper staffing effort for projects
- Ability to lead in-person (post-Covid) and virtual sales training programs for clients
- Ability to lead organized and effective internal and client meetings
- Ability to quickly internalize and apply a large body of RAIN Group intellectual capital for client use and results
- Makes decisions with logic and consistency
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A strong desire to provide great client service, and inspire a team to do the same
- Attention to detail and the ability to calmly juggle multiple critically important requests
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required
- 4-year college degree, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to any situation
- Leadership-level business acumen
- 10+ years sales training, enablement, and/or sales leadership
Activities will/may include:
- Designing client initiatives for education and change management under the leadership of the Chief Client Offer that will deliver the best results for clients
- Delivering RAIN Group’s sales and sales management training across a variety of topics and industries
- Leading facilitated sessions to design and define the change and results goals of client initiatives
- Solving problems for clients and RAIN Group client teams
- Leading select client engagements
- Working directly with client sponsors at major engagements cross the engagement cycle
- Selecting and assigning facilitators and client teams to the appropriate client engagements
- Ensuring quality in client project management, delivery, and results
- Supporting RAIN Group’s client engagement management, account leader, and delivery team to ensure their success with each client
- Special projects, improvement efforts, and priorities as they arise
Please apply on LinkedIn. Applications submitted without all documents will not be accepted or reviewed.
No calls or agencies please.