RAIN Group, an award-winning global provider of innovative sales training and performance improvement services, is seeking a Client Engagement Director (CED) to add to our expanding team.
This is remote, full-time role, based in the US.
Maybe you’ve had an established career in account management or similar client-facing role, but your clients know you as much more. You’re a world-class consultant and partner to their continued business success. You see the upsells, but more importantly, the opportunity beyond them: innovative solutions that offer possibilities for organizational transformation and growth.
It might not be part of your official job description, but you naturally command a room, have a knack for training and coaching others, and can easily inspire and motivate a group. You navigate a room of C-level executives as adeptly as you do the professionals who use your tools day-to-day.
You've lived success and failure at a high level, and you've seen enough to trust that your professional experience will inform how you design and implement dynamic, successful, and smart solutions for those you represent.
- A "client-centric" attitude; you live and breathe client results and are relentless around achievement
- An ability to self-motivate and think outside the box to identify value for clients; you are a demonstrated "thinker"
- A strong aptitude for business and experience in client management and account development activities that deliver value
- Very strong writing skills with a proven understanding of grammar, editing, and analytical interpretation
- Strong communication skills with a willingness to respectfully say no when it’s the right thing to do—especially to the client
- Excellent people skills, project management, and detail orientation in order to deep dive into processes as-and-when required
- A passion for leadership and the capability to lead and mentor a team of program managers
- Comfort working with and learning new technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- High attention to detail and process
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple clients and projects
You'll work within our Client Team and be responsible for the management of RAIN Group's client accounts. The CED will work alongside Lead Consultants, Delivery Team, and Client Operations to manage the end-to-end journey to results attainment across RAIN Group clients.
- Drive the RAIN Group client results strategy through partnership, process, and oversight
- Project manage enterprise client engagements to ensure a seamless execution, custom design, and details are managed/produced on time and on budget
- Partner with the sales team to strengthen commercial client relationships to grow/retain accounts
- Establish measures of success/KPIs with clients and develop a client-side process to track and achieve
- Day-to-day accountability for the client results within the account
- Be the single-point-of-contact/primary interface for the client and, where possible, single interface to improve client experience
- Drive the Facilitators, Program Managers, Delivery Team, and/or Client Operations activities for enterprise clients
- Manage client engagements to align to the SOW and deliver against the contracted workstreams
- Streamline coordination and client communication
- Undergraduate/bachelor's degree and minimum 10-15 years of professional experience that demonstrates your mastery in sales enablement/account management in an energetic, results-focused business environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with many moving parts and tight deadlines
- Significant facilitation/training experience; confident in front of an audience with structured content
- Commercial acumen correlated with relative sales experience
RAIN Group is a global sales training, performance, and consulting company that helps leading organizations improve sales results. Founded in 2002, we're experiencing significant growth and have established a reputation as a world-leader in sales training and consulting.
We take our company values seriously: client results, excellence at speed, openness, and commitment to others.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted without all documents will not be accepted or reviewed.
No calls or agencies please.