Ask someone in the presence of other people if their organization drives value for their customers, and they’ll say yes.
Ask them confidentially in a research study, and you’ll get a wholly different answer.
Everyone says value makes a difference in sales and business results. Indeed, the most successful sellers and sales organizations focus on value.
In this research report, The Value-Driving Difference: How to Grow Revenue, Improve Win Rates, and Retain Top Sellers through Value, Mike Schultz, President of RAIN Group, Gord Smith, Practice Director in Canada, and Vivek Kumar, Practice Director in India, share 7 key differences between Value-Driving Sales Organizations and their Non-Value-Driving counterparts.
- How your organization can transform into a Value-Driving Sales Organization
- What Value-Driving Sales Organizations do better than others and what you need to do to become one
- The surprising impact value has on seller motivation
- The top sales skills exhibited by Value-Driving Sales Organizations
- The effect of value on client satisfaction and a company’s ability to expand business in accounts
If you want to know what driving value really looks like in an organization, and specifically how you can drive value in your own, this research report is a must read.