Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Time: 11 A.M. ET
Presenter: Mike Schultz
Whether you work on a sale for 9 days, 9 weeks, or 9 months, you can lose it in an instant during the negotiation.
Even if you win, you may watch your margin slip away, the buyer piecemeal the product or solution set, or find yourself fighting against any number of hardball tactics.
Plus, many sellers make serious negotiation mistakes that drive down profits and damage customer relationships.
For our global Top Performance in Sales Negotiations study, we analyzed 264 sellers and 449 buyers representing $2.59B in purchases to understand the factors influencing negotiation outcomes, tactics used by both sellers and buyers, and to learn what works and what doesn’t in sales negotiation.
In this webinar, Mike Schultz, President of RAIN Group and Director of the Center for Sales Research, will reveal the top findings from our research, including:
- The #1 negotiation factor separating Top Performers from The Rest
- The factor that 62% of procurement professionals say determines the success of a negotiation
- The most effective way to approach price in a negotiation
- The truth about buyer budgets
- How negotiation training actually affects results
- What MESO is and why it’s essential in a seller’s toolkit
- The part of selling where 4 in 5 sellers fail (according to buyers)
If you’re dissatisfied with negotiation outcomes, failing to achieve pricing targets, struggling against procurement, or damaging valued relationships, this webinar is a must-watch.
Plus, register for the webinar and you’ll save 25% off the price of the full 80-page research report (regularly $1,999).