Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
Time: 3-4:30 PM EDT
Presenters: Andy Springer & Lindsay Bridger
COVID-19 has rapidly accelerated changes in how business is done around the world. With employees working from home, travel bans, and new developments daily, virtual training has become an imperative.
But many organizations have never done virtual training, and many L&D and sales enablement professionals are looking for new ideas and approaches. It’s easy for virtual training to fail, so how do you make it truly successful with so much riding on it?
At RAIN Group, we’ve been successfully helping our clients achieve massive sales growth through virtual and blended learning for years. In this webinar, Andy Springer, Chief Client Officer, and Lindsay Bridger, Senior Design Lead, will share how to move confidently from live, in-person training to virtual instructor-led training (vILT). They’ll share the best practices we uncovered, refined, and adopted in our own journey to offering training in a virtual classroom.
- Critical components of converting in-person training to virtual learning
- The factors that make or break training success in a virtual environment
- Design principles to make your virtual content stand out in a multi-screen world
- Best-in-class delivery tips to keep participants engaged and learning
- The most common pitfalls that derail virtual learning initiatives
- The reality of virtual learning outcomes and results
- How to pick the best technology for your training needs
- Answers to your top questions about virtual learning
If you’re looking for ways to incorporate virtual learning into your organization, improve an existing virtual learning program, or sustain sales performance through uncertain economic times, this webinar is a must-attend.
Unable to attend live? Register anyway and you'll receive a link to the recording and slide deck after the webinar.