Stay Cool and Confident in Your Sales Negotiations
55% of leaders don't believe their sellers have the negotiation skills needed to consistently win new business.
In fact, 6 out of 10 sellers cave on price when faced with pressure from buyers, leading them to lose credibility and accept unfavorable deals. Margins slip and customer satisfaction declines.
But we know from our research that Top Performing Sales Negotiators are 12.5x more likely to be satisfied with the outcome of negotiations, 3.1x more likely to achieve target pricing, and 3.5x more likely to be extremely confident participating in negotiations.
Leading confident, collaborative, and positive negotiations is possible. And it starts with the resources in our free Mastering Sales Negotiations Toolkit.
- How to apply the 6 Essential Rules of Sales Negotiation
- Who should go first with price
- The 2 keys to unlocking creativity and value in a negotiation
- A mantra you can use to avoid caving under buyer pressure
- How to trade for value and decrease concession size
- How to increase buyer desire to come to agreement, and do so with you
The toolkit includes:
- Ebook: 6 Essential Rules of Sales Negotiation: The best negotiators consistently excel in 6 key areas. Take a deep dive into these areas with examples, scenarios, and more on how to lead successful sales negotiations.
- Article: How to Manage a Sales Negotiation to Your BATNA: Learn to determine your Best Alternative To A Negotiated Agreement.
- Checklist: Actively Manage a Sales Negotiation to Your BATNA: Once you know your BATNA, use this checklist to stay on track so you know when it's in your best interest to walk away.
- Checklist: Planning to Win Sales Negotiations: Use this checklist to arm yourself with everything you need to negotiate favorable deals before discussions begin.
- Framework: 6 Essential Rules of Sales Negotiation: A printable framework to reference as you face negotiations big or small.
- Checklist: Tips to Build Value in the Sales Negotiation: Get to the heart of your buyer's challenges and how to solve them with this checklist.
- Reference: Tips to Trade! Not Cave: Use these tips to avoid making unfavorable concessions during negotiations.
If you're looking to negotiate the best solutions, win sales at favorable pricing and terms, and enhance the strength of your relationships, this toolkit is essential.
To download the free kit, simply fill out the form.