Imagine this: your sales team isn't hitting its targets this quarter. Sales activities are inconsistent, priorities are scattered, and strategy is unclear. Nobody knows what to do, and motivation is tanking.
Whether you're a seller or a sales manager, it's difficult to get back on track.
A strong territory plan creates a blueprint for seller focus, productivity, and results. When done well, territory planning aligns sellers to the right targets, defines goals and the actions needed to achieve them, and allows for adjustment along the way.
Using the resources in this toolkit, you can save yourself and your team time, money, and energy. You'll get materials for developing a territory plan, setting smart targets, and checking progress.
Included in the toolkit:
- RAIN Sales Territory Planning Tool: Start your sales territory plan with this easy-to-use template.
- Territory Planning Example and Walkthrough: Complete your territory plan with the help of this example and video walkthrough.
- How to Build an Effective Sales Territory Plan: Learn how to define, structure, and master sales territory planning.
- RAIN Sales Territory Planning Checklist: Review your team's territory plans and ensure they're achievable with this checklist.
- RAIN Sales Prospecting Meeting Calculator: Execute your sales territory plan by calculating the number of meetings necessary to meet your goals.
- Where sellers and sales managers come up short in territory planning
- The necessary metrics of a sales territory plan
- How to determine the strength of a sales territory plan
- 7 tips for successful territory planning
- How to set a cadence of buyer meetings to meet your goals
This toolkit is a must for any seller or sales manager looking to consistently set and meet strong sales goals.
Fill out the form to download the toolkit.