According to a recent study from the RAIN Group Center for Sales Research, 55% of leaders at companies don't believe their sellers have the negotiation skills needed to consistently win new business.
Having now spent two decades studying negotiation, observing negotiations, and coaching and training sellers to negotiate, we know sellers all too often:
- Cave when faced with pressure from buyers
- Lose sales they should win because of negotiation breakdowns
- Accept deals that are not in their best interest
- Try to avoid negotiating because they are uncomfortable and anxious and end up getting weak results
- Fall victim to tactics used by buyers who are savvy negotiators
In this ebook, Mike Schultz, John Doerr, and Bob Croston share the 6 Essential Rules of Sales Negotiation, a core framework that helps sellers achieve tremendous results with all types and sizes of sales negotiations.
- How to apply the 6 Essential Rules of Sales Negotiation
- Who should go first with price, the seller or buyer
- The 2 keys to unlocking creativity and value in a negotiation
- The four emotions you must inspire in the buyer to come to the best agreements
- How to prevent accepting bad agreements
- A little known but compelling principle determining who has the most power in relationships
- A mantra you can use to avoid caving under buyer pressure
- 4 tips for successful trading
- How to increase buyer desire to come to agreement, and do so with you
- When you should not seem too positive in a negotiation
Plus, you'll get our complete Plan to Win Sales Negotiations checklist.
If you're looking to negotiate the best solutions, win sales at favorable pricing and terms, and enhance the strength of your relationships, this ebook is essential.
Fill out the form on the right to download now.