Negotiating a sale is never easy, and more often than not you'll be faced with price pushback, lengthy delays, excuses, purchasing nightmares, and more—even after you think you've done a solid job making your case.
So what should you do if you've spent countless hours persuading the buyer that your product/service is a good fit, but you're still hearing "Not yet…" at the end of the day?
Many sellers get frustrated at this stage in the game and give up too easily. These are lost sales that could be—and should be—easily avoided.
In this on-demand webinar, Mike Schultz, President of RAIN Group and bestselling author of Rainmaking Conversations and Insight Selling, shares the 6 Essential Rules of Sales Negotiation, a framework for winning all types and sizes of sales negotiations.
- How to move discussions away from price and towards value
- Why you shouldn't check your emotions at the door
- The most powerful negotiation tool in any seller's arsenal
- The secret to anticipating 90% or more of what you might face in a negotiation
- The one question you shouldn't ask in sales negotiations
If you're looking to communicate more value to potential buyers and avoid common negotiation errors, this webinar is a must watch.