RAIN Group, an award-winning global provider of innovative sales training and performance improvement services, is seeking a Director, Demand Generation to add to our expanding team.
This is a remote role, based in the U.S.
Are you an experienced demand generator? Have you created and run successful ABM programs from scratch? Are you highly analytical and love making data-driven decisions?
This role will work closely with sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate is analytical, strategic, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
This is a new position, reporting directly to the CMO, to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The primary responsibility is to lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns targeted at enterprise accounts. Partnering closely with content marketing and sales, you will plan, build, and implement targeted campaigns.
RAIN Group is a global sales training, performance and consulting company that helps leading organizations improve sales results. Founded in 2002, we're experiencing significant growth and have established a reputation as a world leader in sales training and consulting.
We take our company values seriously: Client results, excellence at speed, openness, and commitment to others.
- Create, optimize, and manage campaigns that attract new qualified leads using multiple channels, including email marketing, content marketing, paid media, social media, web, SEO, and marketing automation
- Build a scalable demand engine that drives predictable pipeline activity
- Work closely with sales and the VP of Content to create content for campaigns
- Manage the lead funnel, including lead capture, rating, distribution, and nurturing
- Design automation/workflows that align with campaign strategy
- Analyze the performance of campaigns, seek continuous improvement, and report results
- Forecast, track, and report on marketing campaign performance, including funnel conversion metrics
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing stakeholders, calendars, budget, timelines, and processes
- Develop account-based marketing (ABM) programs for large enterprise accounts
- Collaborate with sales to develop messaging, positioning, and outreach tactics that engage prospects
- 7+ years B2B demand generation experience
- Bachelors degree (Marketing, Communications or Business preferred)
- Account-based marketing experience, including strategies, tactics, and technologies
- Experience in tech, SAAS, or professional services industries
- Experience working with sales organizations; demonstrated ability to align sales and marketing on common goals
- Results-oriented, analytical approach to campaign evaluation and continuous optimization with a strong focus on sales, conversion, and other marketing goals
- Experience with SEO, SEM, events, and paid social strategies
- Highly organized
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams and leadership
- Excellent written, verbal, and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a remote environment
To apply, please submit your application through LinkedIn.
No calls or agencies please.