RAIN Group, an award-winning global provider of innovative sales training and performance improvement services, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to add to our expanding team.
This is a remote role based in the US.
Do you love all aspects of digital marketing from content creation to implementation? Are you a Jack or Jill of all trades? Are you looking for a role where you have the opportunity to try new things and have a direct impact on the direction of the marketing program? Are you always striving to improve yourself, your output, and the team you work with? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s highly organized, detail oriented, entrepreneurial, passionate about content, and ready to roll up their sleeves to dig into the nitty-gritty of B2B digital marketing.
RAIN Group is a global, award-winning sales training and performance improvement company that helps leading organizations improve sales results. Founded in 2002, we've experienced significant growth and have established a reputation as a world-leader.
We take our company values seriously: client results, excellence at speed, openness, and commitment to the success of others.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is the King/Queen of Implementation. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll have your hands in many different buckets that all directly influence organizational progress toward our BHAG.
This position combines email marketing, copywriting and editing, design, content marketing, analytics, social media, and campaign development.
- Owning and updating the content calendar to align with strategic goals
- Managing our award-winning blog:
- Working with writers to maintain a blog inventory
- A/B testing
- Keyword targeting and optimizing for SEO
- Creating user paths through CTAs and other means
- Managing email:
- Managing a robust email calendar
- Writing/proofreading email content
- A/B testing
- Assessing deliverability and performance
- Segmenting lists based on geography, industry, interests, etc.
- Amplifying our brand presence across social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube) and exploring new channels
- Implementing website messaging and design updates as needed
- Developing comprehensive, cross-platform marketing campaigns from start to finish, including planning, editing, designing, and tracking results of downloadable assets, landing pages, emails, blog posts, social posts, and ads
- Co-hosting webinars, managing speakers, finalizing presentations, and tracking results
- Keeping up to date with marketing trends and strategies
- Collaborating with remote team members globally
- Experience & Skills
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience
- Writing, editing, and proofreading at a high level
- Creating and executing successful multi-platform campaigns
- Managing or supporting brand social media accounts including paid ads
- Writing and reading HTML/CSS
- Understanding of performance metrics and reporting
- Using SEO best practices to write compelling copy
- Working knowledge of design principles preferred
- Designing visual assets for cross-platform promotions (email, social media, blog, etc.)
- Managing content calendars
- List building, segmentation, and targeting
- Hosting webinars or public-facing events
- 2+ years in HubSpot CMS and Marketing Hub is required
- Asana, Slack, Canva and/or Adobe CC are preferred
- Microsoft Office 365
- Social ad platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Zoom Webinar and/or other webinar tech
- A great can-do attitude
- The ability to self-motivate and think outside the box
- Aptitude for technology and figuring things out
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with moving parts and tight deadlines
- Drive to improve oneself both in and outside of work
- Paranoid perfectionist who produces error free digital assets
- Willingness to work with a remote team
- Intellectual curiosity about sales
This position is fully remote.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is a competitive salary plus bonus potential based on individual and company performance. We offer health insurance through Tufts Health Plan, 401k and profit share plan and a generous mix of all-purpose vacation, sick, and personal days.
Resume, cover letter, and portfolio are required. Your application package should demonstrate quantitative and qualitative marketing results you’ve driven, as well as cross-platform campaigns you’ve built and executed.
To apply, please apply on LinkedIn.
No calls or agencies please.