Sales training is often approached with a car wash mentality: You're in, you're out, and you're ready to sell.
But this isn't how real learning happens. This isn't how you help sellers raise the bar and change how they sell.
An approach that drives real behavior change and results.
In this white paper, Mike Schultz and John Doerr, Co-Presidents of RAIN Group, show you how developing a sales university not only builds sales team capability, but also enables sellers and transforms the way they sell.
Specifically you'll learn:
- Why sales training doesn't work
- 5 steps to developing your own sales university (and transforming your sales results)
- How to drive real behavior change with your training
- 3 keys to get the most out of sales training
- 11 important measures that tell you which buttons to push to improve your sales team effectiveness
- The single most important factor to enabling your sales team
Leading organizations are developing their own sales universities, and transforming their sales effectiveness and results. They're increasing win rates, getting new hires up to speed and selling fast, and driving top performance across their sales teams.
If you want to build a comprehensive sales education system for your organization—no matter your company's size—this paper is a must-read.