Sales are won and lost based on the conversations you have with your buyers.
You need to differentiate yourself in the sales process by asking great sales questions—questions that inspire buyers to think differently, talk about their hopes and desires, and build their relationship with you. Otherwise, your buyers are going to have the same conversation with you that they're having with your competitors.
In this on-demand webinar, RAIN Group EMEA Practice Director Ago Cluytens shares the specific sales questioning techniques and skills you need to lead the most effective sales conversations and close more sales.
- Questioning skills that uncover the full set of buyer needs and enable you to sell the largest solution set
- How to use questions to challenge buyer thinking and bring your insights and ideas to the conversation
- 3 must-ask questions to use in your next sales discussion
- The best approach to uncover the root cause of needs
- Which questions to avoid (unless you're looking to alienate buyers)
If you want to learn how to ask great questions and lead more effective sales conversations, this webinar is a must-watch.