Most of the buying journey is complete before buyers talk to sellers. Cold calling is dead. It's impossible for sellers to break through to buyers. Buyers don't want to hear about your capabilities. With all the information on the internet, buyers do their own research.
Sellers hear these messages all the time.
But are they true?
According to 488 of buyers, absolutely not. In fact, their opposites are true.
In this complimentary white paper, we share brand new data and analysis from the RAIN Group Center for Research on what it takes to get through to top executives, fill your pipeline, and win more sales.
- Exactly when buyers want to talk to sellers in the buying process
- Whether or not buyers find sales meetings valuable
- How C-level buyers prefer to be contacted by sellers
- 6 ways sellers can influence buyers to connect with them
- Whether or not the capabilities pitch is dead
- 5 strong influences on buyer purchase decisions
Never before have buyers shared information like this on what it takes to get their attention and their business.
If you've always wanted to know what goes on inside your buyers' minds and how you can score meetings, maintain relationships, and ultimately win more deals, this white paper is a must-read.